Are you a thriving and talented teacher? Check out our current jobs...
No Current Vacancies
Dance and Tots Teacher
We are on the lookout for an inspiring, hard-working individual with a passion for delivering high quality performing arts tuition to join our expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are keen to develop their skills, gain experience with a reputable national company and enhance their CV.
What do we do?
We offer dance, drama and singing classes, workshops, parties and Holiday Stage Academies.
Who for? Children aged 2 – 18
When? Every Saturday morning during term time
Where? The Sjøvoll Centre, Pity Me, Durham, DH1 5BZ
Why? We aim to provide children with the opportunity to learn and develop their skills, boost their confidence and create a supportive and safe environment in which they can make new friends and have fun.
• Experience teaching and/or working with children and young people
• Teaching performing arts (dance, drama and singing) to children aged 2 – 18
• Current Enhanced DBS check
• Aptitude for creating and co-ordinating fresh, innovative material for termly presentations
• Reliable, punctual, organised and committed team player – you’ve got to be prepared to role your sleeves up
• Weekly lesson planning
• Delivering awesome classes
• Attending team meetings and contributing ideas for the forthcoming term
To apply, send a covering letters and your CV to email@example.com by MONDAY 20TH AUGUST